Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Year End Rendition

Another year is scuttling to a close in just 2 days. Last I remembered, I was about 13 weeks pregnant sometime this time last year.

Time has certainly flew by, faster than I imagined it to be. As it turned out, 2010 has been nothing short of being a very eventful year where I spent more than half of the time being uncomfortably pregnant.

From a trip to KL and Bali to rocking away in Concerts of Green Day and Muse, to having witness the protest from political crisis in our own backyard, to being evacuated out of our home MIB style with 3 cats in tow, to being hospitalized for food poisoning, to having a baby and embarking on mommydom while working full-time as well as everything else in between.

Everything happened so fast. Where has all the time gone? More than 5 years in Thailand, and almost 2 years of blogging and all in all, by far, 2010 has proven to be one of the more life-changing years I have ever experienced. It almost felt surreal.

Indeed, what an exciting year 2010 has been! I can only imagine 2011 is gonna be a lot more challenging and exciting.

To those who have followed my blog, contributed contents for my musings, provided comments and feedback, thanks so much for your readership and contribution.

From us here, I hope that you have had a fantabulous holiday season and that 2011 will bring you all the happiness, prosperity, health and everything else in between which you ever wanted! On that, I’m reminded of a quote I really loved from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button:

"For what it’s worth, it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit... start whenever you want... you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again"
Have a blissful and prosperous new year everyone!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Sama sama :D