Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In love all over again!

That's how I felt about the band and their music after 3 hours of non-stop, high-energy and an engaging performance by Green Day. The concert was easily one of the best I have attended so far! While the random fireworks caused a little cardiac arrest every now and then, their showmanship was second to none. What still amazes me is how similar Billie Joe Armstrong's live vocal was, to his recordings. After all these years, he still looks awesome too!

It has been a long love affair that dates back to the mid-nineties, and watching them live yesterday just make me fall in love with their music all over again. Extremely talented bunch!

My ears are still buzzing from the loud music at the concert ground yesterday as I'm writing this. But let me tell you, it was one hell of a concert and it was definitely worth it! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!


Here are some not-really-good-quality snapshots.






3 comments:

Vicky said...

Kudos to the camera man!

Vicky said...

I think the pix turned out very well

The Sleeping Dragon said...

thanks!and the cameramen obviously wasn't me! :p