Thursday, January 14, 2010

Scented Diffuser: 4 days after...

This is what it's looking like right now, just after a few days. In fact, these branches started to
soak up that bluey hue just after about a day since we started using it! I think it looks kinda neat.

Not only this diffuser is aesthetically pleasing to the eyes (to me anyway), the scent coming off the diffuser is also the first thing we'd notice the moment we open the front door. A nice little greeting for when we come home! In fact, the pleasing scent just lingers about in the living room the entire day.

The scent is definitely not too overpowering and with this, there is definitely no reason anymore for the use of scented candles, incense sticks, burning off aromatherapy oils on a burner and what nots just to make the home smells nicer.

I am a sucker for fragrant and nicely scented stuff - be it for home or the laundry. To me, these scents makes a home cozier and that much more inviting to the soul! I'm a definite convert to this home diffuser now -- I really wonder how long it will last. And you know what?  It definitely beats Febreeze hands down, too!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

That's how florists make white roses turn blue using food dye. Same concept. ;)

The Sleeping Dragon said...

Now that you mentioned it, yeah!!! It totally slipped my mind!