Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Natural Type

This is essentially a statement I received from my bank here in Thailand. As I skimmed through the statement, something caught my eye...



Now, I don't know if it's an actual and a true banking term that's being used everywhere or it is just me and my ignorance...But, what the hell is a "natural person" as a type of customer?! What type of customer would be classified as an unnatural person then? Would the eligibility of a not natural person be different? If a not natural entity has access to this account, would the charges be invisible? How would a not natural person be treated as a customer then?

So damn "cheem" that it's beyond me! A case of only in Thailand, probably.

* Cheem: Hokkien term meaning something is profound or deep or intellectual.

No comments: