Sunday, January 17, 2010

Plane Food

In truth, the chicken and beef satay which we had the first night there in KL were not as fantastic as I thought they would be. I mean, they were ok, but really not the best if I were to compare the satays I could get in Singapore. They were unfortunately a little bland.

I know it would be a while before I can sink my teeth in another batch of satays again, so while waiting for our flight, we saw a cafe at KLIA that seemed to serve satays. Obviously I wanted to try it, but was quite peeved on the prices and I was certainly not willing to pay bloody RM 40++ for only 10 sticks of satays! In a way, I was glad I did not sucuumb to my temptation as Lo and behold! they served chicken satay in the plane!

Not the bestest satays, obviously...but I was quite happy nonetheless as they were pretty decent. For now, that would tide me up till my next satay decadence back home in Singapore!

No comments: