Monday, March 1, 2010

Wind of change

I’ve been on a high. I’m as happy as pigs in mud.Or in shit. Or whatever the expression is to denote exhilaration.

Being able to get out of town and join our Dutch parents in Pattaya for the long weekend was nice and part of the reason for my high spirits. The other main reason is really because I am officially out (at my request), from the group of NastyNasty Client after an 8 month tumultuous ordeal. It has been a long wait since I last spoke to my CEO to take me off the stipulated account. And as of last Friday, I am F.R.E.E at last! I am finally out of the toxic grasps of the evil witches. I'd say no amount of money would make me want to ever work with them again in the near future. While I have my fair share of nasty clients in the past decade, none of those can be compared to my encounter with the Nasty, Nasty Evil Witches whom I have been tolerating in the last 8 months. It was really the worst time of my career and Nasty, Nasty Evil Clients have all single-handedly killed me. In no circumstances would I ever subject myself or recommend anyone to be subjected to a corporate culture that breeds rudeness and show no respect to their fellow business associates. I would gladly admit defeat and pull myself away from them, rather than allow them to suck me dry and fill me with all the negative energies they have managed to incubate and breed.

I am glad THAT chapter is finally over. I hope the next change with a new client and a new team, things will look up for the better. It could easily be a different hole, same shit situation, but I'm convinced that I have indeed met with the the epi-centre and epitome of evil at its best.

For now, at least I’m seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. It has really been a while since I felt such a sense of relief.

1 comment:

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS! ... And good riddance to those witches. I'm so happy for you! You need some peace and quiet at this stage of your life. And those nasty nasty clients weren't about to grant you any. Bless your boss.