Saturday, July 10, 2010

The snuggly one

It has been really hard to get out of bed these days. Especially so, when a 4-legged furry visitor checks up on you every 15 minutes as soon as dawn breaks; and that wakes you up in the process.

As if that's not enough and after several more "checks" later, the furry one then decides it woud be best for her to just squeeze into whatever available gap she can find and do a snuggly-woggly-woo with you JUST when you decide that you should be getting up already.

Tell me then you'd have the heart to just push her and walk away from a snuggly moment like this...


Fudge just knows when to pull on my heart-strings. She got me...all hook, line and sinker. Getting up was the furthest thing on my mind, and together, we snoozed a little bit more for another 45 minutes.

2 comments:

Kim said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Good thing I don't have a cat like her. I'd be late for work everyday! =D

The Sleeping Dragon said...

good thing she doesn't do it everyday! she's a little tart and a heart stealer. :D