Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fudge sandwich

One of the up-side of working from home is being smothered by the resident cats. Of the three, Fudge seems to be enjoying human company the most and being the lap-cat that she is, will always, always find her way into my lap.

She really is one hell of a cat, this one. She literally wormed her way through my lap, and will not stop until she gets her way all comfy and dandy. She ended up napping away for a good one-hour, sandwiched by a pillow I used as a cushion for my laptop and in between my lap, rendering me immobile for the whole amount of time she decided to comatose there (OK...when it comes to a lap cat snuggling away, I'm a crumbling softy and will not have the heart to move her away!) After a while, she decided to move from her sandwiched spot and squeeze her way to underneath my armpit in a chair that's too small for even a cat to squeeze in.




Sometimes I wonder if she's just humouring me or vice versa.

No comments: