Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sleep Poking

Apparently I had single-handedly woke Silver Bullet up all startled, thus interrupting his sleep for the rest of the night when I unwittingly managed to poke him in the eye in my sleep last night. Or so I was told, when I asked if he had slept ok. I had slept like crap and was really hoping that I had not annoyed him with my constant tossing and turning.

As soon as those questions left my mouth, Silver Bullet slowly replied in a wary, hesitating but purposeful tone, “Uhmm…well..I could have, if you hadn’t poke me in the eye while you are still asleep.”

Oh oooops! I felt terrible but could only laugh out loud as I thought it sounded quite hilarious. Oh my poor husband got poked in the eye. By Me. In My Sleep. And, even though I slept terrible, I have no recollection of it. How bizarre!

I can only conclude that my actions were not my own. I was barely conscious.

No comments: