Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oooops!

A funny thing happened this morning...

I was googling for kooky images for my presentation by using the words "schizo" & "funny". Just as I was clicking on one of the images to download a clearer picture, my boss came over to my desk to check with me on some stuff. As my focus was diverted, I quickly forgot about the image I was downloading or what I was doing at that time. When she was done talking to me, she did a double-take on my screen with a funny look on her face. Then I realised why, as this was the picture that came on to my screen...

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:


Bwahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahha!!!! I could hardly keep a straight face when I looked back to my screen as she stood beside me looking perplexed; both of us guffawing out loud.

Not that I hate my boss to the core, but the timing just seemed too perfect. She could easily misconstrued that the picture was meant for her as she happened to be at the right place, and the right time. Besides, it was the perfect statement meant only for THE boss or somebody you hate. She must be thinking I was nuts.

2 comments:

Ayyappan said...

hahahaha..!!! I shudder to think what would have happened if I would have in your place and if my Boss would have taken it the wrong way..!! :D :P

The Sleeping Dragon said...

if your boss is the super-sensitive sort, you could just get (innocently) into trouble! that wld be disaster! :p