Friday, May 14, 2010

Bangkok Lockdown: Thai News

We are pretty much glued on to any type of news we can get around here and while scouring for updated news, we came across what appeared to be quite a funny one:

i. News update on 2010-05-14 09:49:24:
Re: Reds' guards given beverage laced with sedative Thursday night
Red's security staffs guarding Langsuan area were given beverage possibly laced with sedative on Thursday night, an informed source Friday.After drinking for a while, some guards fell asleep while some others appeared to be unconscious.They were then taken to a hospital nearby.The incident was believed to be the army's ploy to weaken the red shirts protesters.


ii. News update on 2010-05-14 10:44:08:
 Re: Red-shirts Hijack 3 Military Vehicles
The red-shirt group has hijacked 3 military vehicles close to Lumpinee Park and Sathorn Road. Sand was poured into the gas tank while protesters battered the car with sticks and stones
Source: Thaivisa

When Silver Bullet read it out to me, I couldn't help but laugh my head off. Simply because, if you think about it, it sounded kinda childish. In my head, it goes something like this:

Army: " I no friend you anymore.Hmmph! *pout*pout* I give you sedatives so you won't bother me ahh!"

Reds: "I also no like you. You make me sleep early... You bully me, I revenge-ah. I put sand in your gas tank. Now you cannot go anymore. I hit you with sticks also. neh neh neh neh neh!!!"

Say those sentence out loud, and mimic with a tone of a kid who is itching for a fight. Seriously, these people are like kids in an adult's body, and  playing with toys that' sonly meant for adults, while having a mindset of a 5 year old. Insane!

No comments: