Monday, May 10, 2010

The "Annoyer"

There's something I do rather unconsciously when I'm super tired and bothered, and it's something which Silver Bullet pointed out intermittently whenever it happened. You see, I don't usually get annoyed; rather I tend to annoy. The victims under the usual circumstances would either be the cats (usually Andy) or Silver Bullet. 

Honestly, it is not like I do it on purpose, really. It usually happens when I feel so knackered that I don't really think about it. Most times, while feeling just so darn tired,  I would have this sudden urge to go disturb or annoy the living hell out of  the cats or Silver Bullet. It can be rather fun to see their reactions when they got a little bothered, and no matter how tired I feel, I still can manage a cheeky smile while they try to tolerate me.

The recent conversation with Silver Bullet went like this:

Me: *poke*poke*
*pull hair on his arms and armpits*
*put my finger really close to one of his cheeks when I'm sure he would turn to it*
wait for 5 minutes,  and then poke his ticklish spots


Silver Bullet: Oh god! Why is it that you have to make it your mission to annoy the crap out of me?Aren't you supposed to be tired? (shaking head in exasperation)  

Me: Hee..hee..heh! Why not? The cats are too far away to annoy. And you just happened to be here?

Silver Bullet: Oh come on..stop it..I'm tired too, you know. (still shaking his head in exasperation and resignation while I flash my cheekiest smile)

Me: Would you rather I am tired or,  angry and grumpy?

Silver Bullet: Come to think of it, angry and grumpy is a better option right now.

Me: Huh? Why???

Silver Bullet: That way, you’re just quiet...

Come to think of it, I usually am quieter when I'm angry...

Sigh! I get so much love these days.

4 comments:

nephos said...

:p

Kim said...

I tell you. You are the best in the world there is. Ultimate can? I had the entire scenario playing out in my head as I have been witness to quite a few of them. Poor Koenie!

The Sleeping Dragon said...

heheheeheheheeeeee! it's what i do best... :p

The Sleeping Dragon said...

heheheeheheheeeeee! it's what i do best... :p