Friday, October 16, 2009

Misplaced concerns

Just reading the first paragraph of this news article makes my heart boil. I can feel the smoke oozing out of my ears as my eyes darts out angry flares of fireballs!

"A couple being denied of marriage license because they are of different races and "out of concerns" for their future children?"

Oh seriously! Come on. Gimme a blardy damn frigging break. First off: what business is it of the Justice of Peace to deny such union? And secondly, what is it to him and how would the damn Justice of Peace know that any kids the couple might have will suffer in their lifetime? Excuse me, Mr Justice of Peace, did I just hear you marginalise the freedom of human right and the birth right of a child who might just be human?

"Justice of Peace" my ass! He even has the cheek to claim that he is "not racist" and that he "tries to treat everyone equally". Honestly, the damn Justice of Peace oughtta to be shot for even conceiving the idea of denying interracial marriage in the first place. I really wanna break this guy's neck. What an ignoramus, numbskull, imbecile dunderhead rat-sucking pig! I'd say remove him from the office and strip him off his title and power with immediate effect. No good things will ever come out from such idiots and no one should ever tolerate such nonsensical beliefs. Who is he to judge? 

If he is a white guy, man...do I have news for you! If traces of the family tree of human holds true (an interesting documentary, by the way, from NatGeo), then this guy would probably be ashamed of his existence if he ever finds out that we human descended from a single man who lived in Africa around 60,000 years ago! Given the hypothesis, I'd say the probability of the first human being black is pretty high. Now tell THAT to all the white supremacies and those who feel superior just because of their skin colour! 

What a freakhead this guy is. I am appalled and disappointed at such biased and low-life human behaviour. What makes people act or think this way is beyond me. Just goes to show again that the world is full of idiots and that part of the world there is filled with a bunch of arrogant and ignorant pricks.

No comments: