Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hate it!

Whoever came out with the idea of this ad oughtta be shot. I cannot believe the clients themselves even as much approved this storyboard for the campaign to be telecast in Asia for months on end!

Seriously, this ad rates very high on my hate list and simply super annoying. Whatever the airy-fairytale concept they've got there, I just don't get it. I feel like the entire ad is just an insult to my intelligence. Are they trying to sell LG appliances to 5 year olds? I've never been biased on this brand; in fact, I actually thought it to be a rather reputable and reliable brand... that is until after I saw this crap campaign over and over again. I wonder how many of those appliances did they eventually sell when this campaign was on air because people like it so much?

Dumbest ad ever. For that, I do not even like the brand now.

No comments: