Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How excitedly exciting!

This is how I found out about Green Day's upcoming tour in Singapore:



You really gotta love FB for the users' speedy updates. This is especially useful for people like me, who generally is a little bit slow to catch up with news that appeared in Singapore's newsprint or even check the online version of the newsprint. (The latter is just plain lazy!)

This is a long awaited and waaaay overdue concert from Green Day for me! I grew up with this sort of music, and at this day and age, I still think the band is phenomenal!

I'm so excited of the fact that they are finally coming to Singapore, that I'm all psyched-up like a psycho to purchase the tickets immediately. So kiasu that I even called my best friend in Singapore to go get the tickets for me, cause I really, really want those tickets B.A.D. Come rain or shine, busy or sick,  I would take a day or two off work just to fly back to Singapore to catch these guys...

and then...

...something struck me....

and I realised....

as usual...I'm being...

an idiot...

...and just plain stupid!

Good thing for voices in your head, I tell you! And those little voices are excitedly speculating:

If they are coming to Singapore, what are the chances of them coming over to Bangkok for a stop-over to perform?

I have to give the voices in my head some credits and leave it to the power of Google. From their tour dates here, they are indeed making a trip to Bangkok!

Even better, Thai Ticket Major has also published online stating that the tickets for their upcoming concert will be available soon!
This is too darn cool! I'm onto those tickets as soon as they are available for sale, I tell you. One of my favourite bands is coming to town and no way in hell I'm gonna miss this one.

I'm already looking forward to January 2010!

No comments: