Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hitler in Thailand?

Shame on BOTH the ad agency who came out with this campaign and the client who actually approved this!

I had to roll my eyeballs backward when I read this: "In the museum we don't show him with other world leaders, we show him in the scary section."

WTF? Another one of those Thai logic. It goes to show how ignorant people here can be. Impactful advertising? Yes, most definitely. But in a very bad taste.

I fail to see the coolness of this billboard. There's a lot of wrong in this.

2 comments:

Ayyappan said...

That's terrible..!!
I can't understand how could an AD agency come up with such a campaign.. more so.. how could the client be so thick as to okay the ADs..!!

I see some unabashed admirers of Hitler in Bombay..! I am appalled by the insensitivity of such people.. are they so blissfully unaware of the Holocaust or perhaps don't even know what it was..!!

The Sleeping Dragon said...

It is scary how someone like Hitler has a strong following; and devoted ones at too. It's even more scary that the so-called followers revered him so much that it cause such a chaotic world. What's scary is people just follow blindly without questioning the right or wrongs..and when they do realise, it's usually too late. But why there are still "followers" of him in this day and age is beyond me. I fail to see how it's a "trend". Obviously, they don;t even know what the fuss is all about. Perhpas ignorance is bliss. So sad. Parents should be encouraging their kids to watch more History Channel, Discvery and NatGeo rather than those mindless soap operas day in day out. Better yet, read.

Unfortunately, activities like that would deem as boring to most...Sad.