Sunday, December 13, 2009

Not normal

Today is just A.B.normal.

I was already out and about at 4.20 am on a Sunday morning and by 9 am, I had:

...cleaned up the fridge (Silver Bullet thought I was mad doing that at 7 am!)
...fed the cats
...done 3 cycles of laundry
...thrown out the trash
...cleaned up my wardrobe
as well as fold and set aside old clothes to be given away...

By 10.30 am , I was already out of the house for a quick grocery shopping and was home before noon to be a couch potato while nursing my super annoying stuffed-up nose.

The only reason I got out of bed early besides having a blocked nose was because I wanted to send Barcajax and Silver Bullet off to their respective taxi rides to the airport. I had every intention to go back to bed as I usually do, but for some reason, I was not sleepy and started to get really active in such ungodly hour of the day. It felt strange even for me, although the day was rather productive!

I assure you, however, that today is just one of those days where it is, just, erm...not normal.

4 comments:

nephos said...

POWER!!!

Vicky said...

What no baking?! ;)

The Sleeping Dragon said...

I also say!

The Sleeping Dragon said...

#Vic: suprisingly, NO baking. In fact, it didn't even crossed my mind! Weird.