Thursday, December 24, 2009

Funny Fudge

It is quite a normal habit for Fudge to come up to bed to check on me the moment the alarm on my phone goes off in the morning. As soon as I got out of bed, she would race me to the bathroom and then happily jumped up on my lap while I sleepily take the throne before I jumped into the shower.

One morning though, just after a few minutes in the shower, I heard her meowing non-stop; which isn’t quite a usual habit of hers as she would find other silly things to do once I get into the shower. At the same time, I also heard the faint sound of my alarm which I had callously put on “snooze’ rather than “off”. And, unless I press the “off” button, the alarm will go off for a few times more before it automatically switch itself off.

Despite my super “off” morning mode, I managed a huge chuckle as I exited the bathroom when I saw her sitting on the side of my bed, right next to my phone. She immediately looked up to me and meow the loudest meow she could muster while still sitting next to my phone, looking at me in disdain, as if making sure that it stays off!

I wonder what she was driving at...

Funny cat.

No comments: