Saturday, March 14, 2009

Trees a-blooming

A pleasant view from our apartment with this one tree in full bloom. The flowers may be pink, but I have to admit that it's a nice view. It has also been rather windy and what a breath-taking sight to see many petals falling off the ground right from my balcony. Haven't quite seen it like this before. I was so buried in work at home and could have easily missed the lovely sight had it not been for Fudge as she was the reason I got out of my seat to get her off the screen door! I guess, things do happen for a reason.

If you really look closely, you can make out the petals falling

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Gives me spring fever!

The Sleeping Dragon said...

i think somehow ths can't beat the sight u get in holland when the flowers are blooming!. Still haven't seen those tulips in full bloom yet!

Anonymous said...

My daisy seedlings didn't make it :"@

The Sleeping Dragon said...

try and try again! we also had to try a few times, before we saw tiny little leaves sprouting. maybe try in a bigger pot and spread them around (not too many) and u have plenty in one sachet to re-plant several times! :)