Friday, March 27, 2009

Calm after the storm...


Can you spot the 3 cats? I must admit that they all looked like they get along perfectly and even seemed at ease with each other's presence while keeping a fair distance from one another. All within my plain view. Only, 5 minutes before they all got to this position, all three have been at each other for a good hour, turning the place upside down. There was a fair amount of chasing, hissing, spitting, climbing, wrestling and "flash-runs" around the apartment. They drove me nuts and all I could do was spray them with water and raise my voice at them, hoping they would stop. They stopped alright and no longer than 5 seconds later, they were at it again.
Cats...a joy to have...can be such a handful. But, I still love them anyway.

No comments: