Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Toy

Silver Bullet is now a proud owner of a DSLR Canon EOS 40D after spending months contemplating on the purchase. It is a sleek-looking camera no doubt, but I'm a little intimidated by it. I fear I might just ruin it if I touch it...so it's best to leave the camera in the hands of those who know what they are doing. I'll just be putting up pictures taken from his DSLR from time to time.



Next to that is my Olympus mju 770 SW. Now my camera is really looking like a kindergarten toy next to his professional-looking camera. It is after all water-proof and shock-proof...and more suitable for a novice photographer like me who sometimes can't even get a focused shot, even with a point-and-shoot camera. Think I'll stick to my kindergarten photography skills for the time being :).

No comments: