Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Earth Hour!

Indeed, the puclicity on Earth Hour has been quite hot recently. Almost everyone is preaching about it in the last few days, reminding us to turn off our lights at 8.30 pm for 1 hour, anywhere you are. The thing is, we don't really have to wait for "Earth Hour" to do our part for the planet, do we? In fact, extend "Earth Hour" as much as we can in our every day lives. All the little bits count and do I even need to spell them out?

An excuse for a romantic dinner at home today as there is nothing but candles all around way before the stipulated "Earth Hour". I'm REALLY hoping others would give a damn. Yet, here I am sitting in my living room and noticing that there are several households from nearby apartment buildings who still have their lights on for several hours already. Quite sad, really. I understand that there are some who won't participate and really don't give a rat's ass. I wonder, what's their excuse?

1 comment:

nephos said...

You don't need an excuse when you don't give a damn. That's the attitude of those who didn't participate. I participated :p