Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Missing Home

Discovery Travel & Living Channel has been featuring Anthony Bourdain, Bobby Chin and Andrew Zimmerns in the last few days, covering the entire episode of the food culture in Singapore. They were all repeats from previous series from a few seasons ago. I reckon and they have all been repeated to death since I have seen some of those before and blogged about it..

Still, I stayed glued to the TV...drooling away and thinking of all the good, glorious food back home.

What made it worse is that it made me realise how much I miss home. Not only the food, but I actually feel the ache for home. I miss the chats I used to have with my Mom and I miss her company. Most importantly, I miss being around my immediate family, just as much as I miss the joyful company of my close friends. I really am starting to miss my Singapore home. If only I could get a quick fix for it...

1 comment:

Vicky said...

1. Call your mum

2. Get her to come over.

3. Indulge in SG food.

4. Hang out at SG Club :p
National Day coming.