Saturday, August 14, 2010

Decaf no more

Got my first taste of real coffee this afternoon in between feeds since I switched to decaf when I got pregnant last year. It really has been too long since I had real coffee, and boy! I miss it so.  While decaf may have played a part in tricking my mind that I am having coffee, it (decaf) is still not a real coffee to a hardcore coffee lover like me.

After such a long hiatus off real coffee, I swear coffee never tasted so darn good! One of the perks of being un-pregnant.

2 comments:

Boo! said...

i hear you! i am still on decaf since i am still nursing. i have a real coffee once in a while esp right after a feed. nothing beats the real thing

The Sleeping Dragon said...

Nope. NOTHING beats the real thing!!! I thought non-decaf won't affect the baby so much, but after her bouts of non-sleeping modes, I thought I'd better switch back to decaf since I'm also nursing. so it's back to once in a while of REAL coffee...:(