Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ms Grumps



If looks could kill! Funny how this furball has completely ignored me since Silver Bullet went away. I thought she would at least attempt to "make friends" with me when she eventually realizes that Silver Bullet is not around. I guess I was wrong. Two weeks later, she is still in her anti-social mode. She would only show her utmost affection to Silver Bullet, and only Silver Bullet can pet her for prolonged period of time. I wonder if she'll come around any time soon. She really is Silver Bullet's cat, this one.

3 comments:

Kim said...

She's in denial. She's probably having this thought everyday, "Daddy's not really gone. He's coming back later tonight. Meanwhile, I'm going to ignore that crazed human female's attempt at communication. Does she even know she looks ludicrous trying to get my attention while waving that piece of junk keropok in my direction? Please .... " Hehehe

Silver Bullet said...

Guess who's back to her normal, loving self, the moment Silver Bullet came home! :D

The Sleeping Dragon said...

she's a tart!!!