Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cat shot 13x

Another appalling news on animal cruelty courtesy of Vicvanvinkle.

I have absolutely zero tolerance for people who refuse to show any regards for the lives of animals. I simply don't understand how human beings can be so so cruel to these helpless animals, which by virtue of nature, cannot fend for themselves. I hope whoever did this will pay for it, and if the cat eventually dies, I hope the soul of the cat will continue to haunt the very person who did this deed to the cat for the rest of his/her life. I do hope for this inhumane bugger to be caught and severely punished. Let's see if he can take it if we were to put 13 bullets into his head.

Such stories of animal cruelty always makes me mad and sad. It is, though, remarkable that the cat was still able to walk home after his ordeal. The very behaviour of the cat trying to get home to his owners is so,so heart-wrenching...but it is looking like the cat Smokey is a survivor.

No comments: