Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another sight for sore eyes...

...AND my therapy after an excruciatingly bad meeting. Just in time for dinner, too!

Don't they just look absolutely gorgeous? The way they are being displayed surely do whet my appetite big time. What's more, these gelates are served with the wafer-type cone biscuits. Yummy!



Definitely a good way to forget about the work stress for a while. At this rate, I'm gonna be fat in no time! But I'm stressed, so I don't give a crap.

I simply love the chocolate mint flavour, though. Unfortunately, they don't have that flavour for the time being. Who am I kidding, right? Obviously they all go out of stock the moment I start buying the flavours I like...

So I settled for the cookies and cream flavour...and within an hour, I forgot what it tasted like. Must not have been impressive or I'd remember. I still want my chocolate mint.

4 comments:

Silver Bullet said...

Told you, for chocolate mint, go to the new zealand natural one. Much, much better :D.

The Sleeping Dragon said...

don't you tempt me! I'll buy a tub soon enough and keep it at home! :p

Silver Bullet said...

Bad, so bad.... :D

Kim said...

Babe, you quite kiam kanna lei. You find a flavour you like and they discontinue it. Don't fret. There is a gelato shop exactly like the one you show here, at the ground floor of Lido. I'll treat you to one when you are in the vicinity next Friday! But I can not promise they have chocolate mint hor?