Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Delirious

...is what I have been feeling since yesterday evening, post my traumatic meeting with the e.v.i.l w.i.t.c.h.e.s from Central.

The funny thing is, I don't feel bad or mad anymore. It's just the way it is, it is just the way they are. When I take a step back, I had to laugh. It all seems really hilarious. When I actually assess the situation, I see cowards who cannot make decisions and would nullify any blames upon themselves. I see individuals who thinks a little bit too much of themselves and that only THEY know more than other people possibly could. I see people who just can't get along with anyone who are just a tad smarter or thinks just a tad differently from them. I see stupidity that breeds arrogance when they try to stultify other people. I see insecure, yet power-hungry individuals who think that respect is earned out of fear for them. I see the sorriest state of the human behaviour in the facade of the corporate world when they try to talk down their comrades and peers, and yet don't have their own point of view. I see people with ZERO self-awareness; while they think so highly of themselves, the entire world just think they are the dumbest people on the planet. I see millions of infectious cancerous cells, ready to annihilate others who rock their tiny little make-believe world. I see bitter individuals who just don't know any better and outrightly refuse to change or learn.

These are the saddest people I have ever met. If I let them affect me, I'll be nearly or just as bad as them, because their ultimate goal is to crush me in every way they can so they feel more powerful. If I break down, they win. Because that's probably their ultimate goal as they have successfully driven all of my 4-5 predecessors to resign in the last 1 and half years or so. That's why I felt delirious. That's why I have to laugh. That's why I decided to let it go, because I actually feel silly for being angry at a bunch of moronic munchkins who wish you nothing but disaster at the end of it. Fighting them might just give me the adverse effect of losing my sanity, be a criminal or death from stress. Maybe I'll just try to get along just one more time, and maybe, just maybe, I'll have the last laugh. The world can certainly be cruel and unfair, but there is also such a thing as karma. What goes round, comes round.

These people, they may have done something right to be able to stay in their jobs. I wonder what their secret is. Perhaps there's much to learn from that. There's always room to learn and grow.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

So no 3 guesses as to why you are given the job! ;)

Just think of them as small people in big shoes. Love your description - 'moronic munchkins'. Hahaha :D

Good to know what makes them tick... What pleases them, what angers them, what they fear most ...

Silver Bullet said...

I'm glad you're seeing things for what they are babes. Don't let them get under your skin.
By the way, don't learn from them either. We don't want you to inherit even the smallest of skills of these moronic, sadistic idiots...