Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sight for sore eyes



Don't they just look fabulously gorgeous? I simply love the sight of these funky looking and colourful doughnuts that seem to threaten instant cavity. The kind that makes all your teeth enamel fall out immediately because it is super candy-sweet. Interestingly, they come in all sorts of creative flavours too. Dunkin Donuts will fail in comparison to this new kid on the block.

Somehow, I can't just bring myself to eat such pretty food; so I settled for the good old sugared doughnut and double choc doughnut to tar pao home for my dinner. Good ole doughnuts can be such awesome comfort food. I likey!

3 comments:

Silver Bullet said...

I still can't believe you had doughnuts for dinner. The things you do when I'm not around... :p

The Sleeping Dragon said...

:p they are so so so good, though! tell me these things don't make you salivate. :)

Vicky said...

Colour (and Smell) - The psychology of a good window display! :P"