Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just kooky

"Coffee in your jelly. Jelly in your coffee"

Did you just say “Huh?!”. Good. Let’s try again.

Say that again slowly in your head, digest the words and go over it once more in your head with a “would you like to have coffee in your jelly and jelly in your coffee?” Then, imagine yourself saying that in a sing-song sort of a way to anyone random in the office and offer your wide-eyed, huge mouth white teeth exposed grin right after you finish saying that sentence.

There! It made my day.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You didn't comment if you actually like the stuff. But I'm hooked on it! Initially, I thought it was just Starbuck's hi-so way of selling farang chin-chow to us. But after a while, it slowly but surely crept into my "I LIKEY!" list. Wish they'd make it part of their regular kopi menu. Alas .. its not to be... *boo*

The Sleeping Dragon said...

I knew you'd get it!!! I can always count on you to "get" my loopy mind. u even nailed the brand! haa haa!

Silver Bullet looked at me weird after he read that post...it went right through his head.

I've never tried the coffee jelly thing when I wrote that..and no intention to. I always see that ad whenever I order my sandwich to go, so that phrase got to my head for a while. Your comments however made me wanna try and I did. I also likey! ;D