Thursday, June 18, 2009

A change is good.

"Be very careful of what you wish for, it might just come true. And sometimes, if you so much just fleetingly think about it and if you want it hard enough, you might just get it. Eventually. When the time is right. Take things as they come...see what happens. These things will somehow find their way to you in ways you can never imagine."

Wise words Mom used on me as a reminder whenever I happened to bitch to her about things I'm extremely unhappy about, mainly career-wise. Those quotes I hold dear, juxtaposed and extended to my personal life.

The "it" in this case are the happenings in your life; your very innermost desires and thoughts...things that you only share to those who are close to you or perhaps, something only you yourself know. Could be big, could be small. Either way, when they happen to you, they are likely to make a dent in your life, inevitably shaping your future. These things work in their own mysterious ways.

Changes abound! I've been bitching about it for a while now. But soon, life at work is gonna go on a little detour. A change I've been waiting for. I'm psyched and ready for it.

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is reminiscent of some lessons from The Alchemist.

The Sleeping Dragon said...

haa..haa! i remember reading that book when I was travelling in Egypt. Felt surreal.