Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cubicle Hoaders

Females are the culprits of hoarding public toilet cubicles. Why would anyone want to spend such a long time in a small room of public toilets is beyond my comprehension. Unless they suffer from a severe case of diarrhoea, constipation or food poisoning, there's absolutely no reason to spend more than 5 minutes to do their necessary business. It's always the case with female toilets everywhere when you have to queue up for a long time just to empty your bladder. I'm usually faster than Silver Bullet or any of my other male friends if the need arises. I'm not even talking about those who do their make-up after they get out of the cubicles. It's those who are IN the cubicles! That's why I don't understand what else do the rest of these females do and inevitably holding up everyone. You go in, do your business and out to wash your hands. What else are they doing? Why the hell do they need to take so long? It's a public toilet, mind you. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

nephos said...

At least they wash their hands! I've lost count of the number of men I've encountered in the toilets who don't!!! Yikes.