Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cold Bangkok

Bangkok has been surprisingly cool again...to the point of being COLD in the last few days! Hard to imagine, I know since I'm usually the big wuss when it comes to cold weather. But when Silver Bullet starts to put on socks at home, that's really saying something. We are actually going around the house in socks and I'm wrapped up in my pashmina all day. Even the parquet flooring feels really icy to the feet. Chilly winds are blowing into the apartment and you'll be shivering just standing at the balcony. Seems like today's temperature has reached to a low 13°C. This coming week's low temperature are all forecasted to be below 20° C! Really strange weather these days! But, hey...it's nice. I'm not complaining and we really like the low electricity bills!

No comments: