Wednesday, July 31, 2013

An afternoon pedi

Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING beats a pedicure session in the middle of the afternoon at lunch hour to calm your head for a couple of hours.


Notice that lady in the background sitting right behind my pedicurist with a magazine in her hand? She actually had 2 dedicated ladies tending to her for a good full hour - one to comb her down, the other to blow-dry her hair at the same time. Such is the brutal, sweet and spoilt life in Bangkok!

And notice how sometimes, the colours that you pick from those colour palettes provided by the salon always somehow turned out slightly different in shade than what you thought it would be? 
Well...that always, always happens to me.

This time it turned out to be on a slightly pinkier undertone (godammit!), and because it's gelish, I kind of have to ignore that it is a little pink and live with it for a few more weeks.


And oh! Those are my not-so-recent pair of comfy slip-on plats which I had acquired from my last Singapore trip. Simple slip-on wedges like this pair has been quite a rare find.

This one came from Studio Tangs.

No comments: