Saturday, July 6, 2013

Feeling nostalgic

Skimming through a bunch of images from my SD card in search of a few usable images for work, I came across a picture from our Holland trip last April which brought a smile to my face. The image jolted up my memory from years ago, and to date, I still remember it quite fondly.

This is the Hotel Atlanta situated at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam:


It was the hotel I stayed in for over a week during my first trip to Amsterdam 9 years ago when I was travelling solo. It was the place for many beginnings for stories that were meant to unfold of the life journey ahead of me; a journey I couldn’t possibly have phantom then.

I remember the same warm feelings that swept through me as we passed by the hotel on one of our day outs while we were there. Just looking at this picture all over again gave me a very sentimental feeling.

It brings back memories, and it was all good times.

No comments: