Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My happy shoes

The words “shoes”, “bright” and “colourful” are hardly ever said in the same sentence for something I own, and technically, at my ripe young age of 3X, it shouldn’t.

But I fell in love with a pair of wedges I saw not too long ago. I cannot help myself but to shoe-whore it, and within 5 minutes, I tried, I paid, found out that it was on 60% discount and left the shop 29 dollars poorer. It was the crocheted surface that I fell in love with- a unique design I haven’t seen before. A design which begged for me to own it.

The crocheted wedges came in two colours. One featured in the picture below, and the other being in grey, black and white. The grey-black-white colour combo was nice too, but as I was in the mood for something chirpier when I bought it, I thought the latter had seemed a little bit boring.

This really must have been the most colourful pair of shoes I have ever owned in my entire adult life. I’m calling it my happy-shoes.

Although I'm hoping that I'll seasoned-out this pair soon as they are currently giving me blisters. Arrghh.

 Brand:Mitjiu
Cost: SGD 28.90 (after more than 60% discount)
From: A shop in Ion (Orchard Road, Singapore)


Related post(s):

No comments: