Friday, July 26, 2013

Room for Three

It was Sunday, it was peaceful and it was a pleasant morning. I was recovering from a very bad case of a stomach bug which lasted for 3 whole days (and then some for 2 more weeks thereafter!) and I was just resting on the couch watching some TV with the kids when they both decided to ambush me.

I was trampled over, sat on, jabbed at and pounced on without regard just so that they could get some space in between the couch I was resting on…

…with the following consequences:


Whoever says that 3 is a crowd?

This showcase of affection is usually quite rare, especially when it comes from Spud. Despite the stomach cramps I had that day, it turned out to be one of the most beautiful mornings at home.

These little guys make me feel so loved. They make my life worth living for. 

No comments: