Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wrecked!

While breastfeeding in my nursing chair, my thoughts started drifting away as I looked out of the balcony. I was completely lost in my thoughts and started thinking about random, bo liao things while the booby-monster stay perched on me. Then, my gaze landed on my feet. GASPS! My disgusting-looking feet! The 2 month old scraggy nail-polish is still there! And I could feel a few in-grown toenails somewhere, too!

Oh dear! Oh dear! I’m in need of an overdue pedicure!

And a haircut!

Perhaps, a facial or two!

Also my eyebrows could do with a threading session or a simple trim.

And, how nice it will be to go for  just an hour of foot reflexology. OK...make that 45 minutes.Actually, I'll  even compromise for half an hour...

...BUT...

At the moment, all of my time ain’t my own. It’s looking like my personal indulgence will have to take a backseat for a little while longer.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Hahaha ... u won't get the privilege of pampering yourself until your kids go to college! ;)

The Sleeping Dragon said...

tsk tsk tsk! I'll make sure I'll get SOME priviledge way before that! :p