Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chocolate Mousse

Homemade chocolate mousse made by Silver Bullet.

Don't ask me what went in there, because I absolutely have no clue as Silver Bullet holds the recipe. I only know there was only the good stuff! This one tasted a little bit orangy, which made it more yummilicious. This was actually Silver Bullet's second attempt at making the chocolate mousse. The first attempt didn't turn out as perfect as he wanted to, as the texture was a bit salah*.

With a little tip from Chef Tom, I think he pretty much perfected it. That's another dessert now available in our household!

The sight of 2 boys working together in the kitchen to create something magical was really a sight to behold, I tell you! Can't help but still-frame it. (and they obviously didn't mind posing for it either!)


* salah means wrong in Malay

No comments: