Friday, June 11, 2010

From the lens of Silver Bullet

Shots as seen from the lens of Silver Bullet from our last weekend getaway:

a) View from the pool


b) Silver Bullet's dinner of cheese platter
I went into this cheese room and while I was amazed at the wide range of cheese available for consumption, I could not, for the life of me, stand the piercing smell of cheese which completely engulfed the air-conditioned room! I started gagging within seconds while kaypo-ing on the type of cheese I might like that were available for consumption. Only an ultimate cheese-lover would appreciate such stench...



c) Pillows, pillows and pillows!
These ultimate softness pillows were the centre of my life for 2 consecutive days. It so happened that Silver Bullet caught me canoodling with 6 of these pillows while I was watchingTV as he walked out o the bathroom; and he could not help clicking a picture or two while laughing at my silliness. Forget about the fact that I've got my face up here. That wasn't the reason why I put them up,; rather, my main reason was more from a photography perspective. I just thought that the composition looked right and that Silver Bullet had captured these nicely.

No comments: