Friday, June 4, 2010

Boredom

There is really only so much Thai food I can take for now. I have indeed been bored out of my skull with Thai food that McD meals are definitely looking more appealing than the more of the same types of Thai food currently available within the vicinity of my office.

So bored that I'd rather grab McD's burgers for lunch and I did just that over 3 lunches this week. Bad right?!

I know it is not the healthiest thing to do, but that's how bad and bored I have been of Thai food lately...

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Have you tried that muslim place yet?

The Sleeping Dragon said...

Not yet..too far to go for lunch. But will get my ass down there one of these days! :)

Silver Bullet said...

What muslim place?

The Sleeping Dragon said...

Cili Padi. I think that's what she meant.