Thursday, February 18, 2010

Caught in a crossfire

3 sets of nasty gashes in just ONE run-in from across one end of the bed to the other, courtesy of Fudge who was chased by Ah-Nut, just as we were about to retire for the night. Not a bad one for a "one shot-one kill" attempt, I must say!


It was painful though. The pain was so intense  that I was literally squealing in pain. So much so that I could not get up for a while and Silver Bullet had to help me nurse my bleeding wound. Darn cat! And all because I was unfortunate enough to be the innocent by-stander who just happened to get caught in the crossfire.

The perils of having cats...sometimes, you just never know. They mastered the art of being predictably unpredictable.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Fudgie has the makings of a sniper ....One Shot One Kill. You ought to nuture that. Bwahaha ... Its a little unbelievable considering that she is so placid when I visit.... =P

The Sleeping Dragon said...

She's placid alright! But she's also at the same time agile and quick and has the tendency to thunderbolt into you when you least expect it!