Friday, February 19, 2010

Andy hates me

I do think that Andy has a pent-up hatred towards me somehow. She sometimes like to seek attention while you are still asleep, and most often than not, she’d seek some attention from her favourite human (i.e Silver Bullet, of course). Depending on her mood, she’d sometimes come and greet me in bed while I’m still sleeping as I wait for the alarm to go off and after Silver Bullet has left for work. I never knew when this "nice" gesture of hers would come, but she did that yesterday morning.

As soon as I felt her nuzzling up, I petted her lightly, only to be met by her snapping jaws at me almost immediately; something she’d never do to Silver Bullet. The more I tried to scratch her ears to ease her up and make her stop, the more she made a go at me like a snapping turtle. Just when I was about to ignore her completely and turn away, she, being a smart cat that she is, got her claws imbedded in my pajamas as I was still half asleep. She was royally stuck to me for a few more seconds. Of course, being the most intelligent cat that she is, she just doesn’t know how to retract her claws, and so I had to help her free herself. Having to touch her paws to help free herself from being stuck to me means I have to endure a few more seconds of the wrath from a snapping cat. Even as I was trying to help her, she continued biting me again and again and like a black mumba! I was half asleep, for crying out loud. and I wasn't, in any way, was acting  mean to her!

See! I have every reason to believe that the ungrateful cat just has an intense dislike for me. Sigh!

No comments: