Tuesday, November 3, 2009

'Winter' comes early

It's still a little bit too early for the cool season here in Bangkok, but it does seem like "winter" might just already be here! The presence of the cool breeze has already started to linger just a few days ago and it felt much, much cooler today; marking the unmistakable sign of the changing weather pattern.

Such cooler weather at the end of the year is always associated with the upcoming holiday season in my mind. It is certainly way too early to start slacking given that the cool season = holiday mood don't usually start till about almost the end of December. My holiday mood and feeling will seem longer now if the weather continues like this till Jan or Feb next year. A shame, really, since I can't quite start slacking off at work yet, given the current work load.

I wish the work load will let up a little. It is, however, a nice time to be here in Bangkok. The cool season is really my favourite time of the year. It makes me crave for hot chocolate, marshmallows and something minty or savoury.

2 comments:

Silver Bullet said...

I hope Starbucks has their mint flavored coffee again this year! I missed it last year round... :(

The Sleeping Dragon said...

You didn't miss it babes! I think they never actually made it out to the stores last year. Am hoping for those minty lattes too!