Tuesday, November 17, 2009

View from the top

Bangkok, as far as we know has always been a crowded city; but I never realised how crowded and tight-spaced everything is, until I absent-mindedly peer out of the window from the 43rd floor at my client's office building while waiting for a meeting to start.

From the top, it appears there's really no room for anything else. I'm astounded as to how every inch of the space is being taken up. There is literally no space left, yet new buildings are sprouting out everywhere like wild mushrooms. You really have to squint to find a decent space between the buildings.





These 180-degree view were taken from my Sony Ericsson mobile phone. Cool, eh!

There are of course parks and all, but the greens are rather far and between. It makes me miss the greenery back in Singapore.The plants make it much more easier on the eyes!

No comments: