Saturday, November 7, 2009

End of its life

Seems like my all-time handy 'wallet' is reaching towards the very end of its life. She's now about 10 years old I reckon, and was a gift from Aunt Antsy. I only noticed that she has started to fall apart today, fraying away at the edges, with big gaping hole on the side and not as capable to keep my money and cards safely anymore.

She has served me well all this time, and the only one I would carry with me during the weekends, when I travel or when I'm going for a night out. It's so handy to stuff it in my pocket (or Silver Bullet's pocket for that matter) without having to carry a full and bulky wallet or a handbag since I prefer to be hands-free when I'm out and about. It's my fuss-free wallet with only the essentials for my convenience and peace of mind.

I'm so attached to this thing that I feel kinda sad to have it replaced! There's some sentimental value to this, I tell you. Sigh!

No comments: