Thursday, July 9, 2009

Such is life...

It took them almost a week to reply to my complain, but Citibank finally replied a few days ago stating that they will make "an exception" to reimburse the already paid 50 bucks late surcharge to me. Good for them, I'd say since I'm about ready to lose my patience with them and they, for now, managed to stall me from moving my business away from them. One way to definitely shut me up for a while.

Honestly, I don't like to make a fuss about things in general. I don't like to deal with too much hassle, but I've come to realize that you won't lose anything if you DO make a fuss. In fact, sometimes, there are more to be gained. C'est la vie.

3 comments:

Ayyappan said...

So you're richer by $50 now, right?! :D

The Sleeping Dragon said...

richer? i think they made me 50 bucks poorer! a measly 50 bucks which was rightfully mine and could have been utilized better and they took it away from me... tsk tsk ::p what if it was the last thing I hv on earth to buy me that next meal...tsk tsk tsk :p honestly, i'd rather donate that to the SPCA rather than give it to the likes of citibanks. :D

Ayyappan said...

Hahahaha..! I agree.. tsk tsk :D :P