Sunday, July 12, 2009

Scamming in BKK Airport again

Another scary report to wrap up this week with yet another alleged "shoplifter" from Bangkok's Airport. What is wrong with this frigging country?!

News like this makes me really scared. I easily could be one of those shoppers who, after making my purchase, will usually not bother to check my receipts. Simply because, I have every intention to pay for all my purchases when I bring them to the cashier counter. As far as I'm concerned, it is not my prerogative to check if the cashier has done her job to scan all the products which I intend to buy. Guess, I have to be very careful now and make sure that I check my receipts to my purchases before leaving any premises. The outcome is not funny and I do urge you to do the same if you intend to shop in Bangkok's Duty-Free zone or any other places in Thailand for that matter.

King Power tried to "explained" itself with this video here . Apparently that clearly proved that the couple from the previous case are guilty of shoplifting. I think it's horseshit. You decide.

No comments: