Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sneezes in symphony

It does appear as if the flu and cold bouts are just about looming. Both Silver Bullet and me have been sneezing on & off in the last week or so, attributing it to allergies.

Today, I left the office slightly earlier as I battled an annoying case of blocked nose along with a sneezing marathon since lunch. Apparently, Silver Bullet experienced the same thing too and decided to schumacher home. I had to chuckle the moment I opened the door when I saw a red-faced, miserable looking husband lying helplessly on the couch. Together, we are such a sorry sight, as I add my shite-faced, teary-eyed and nasal me to the equation. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer would have been so proud of us.

Sympathy sneezes, perhaps? Although I'm not quite sure from whom to who. We pretty much spent the entire evening on the couch nursing our own blocked noses and "enjoying" the series of symphonic non-stop sneezes, orchestrated almost in perfect harmony!

No comments: