Saturday, February 25, 2012

Where's my Feb?

Aaaaaaackkkk! It is almost month end, and February is just a few days away before it is gone, gone, gone again. How scary-fast is that?

Where has all the time gone?!

Worse, I could not find the time to clear my head and take a little breather for a bit because, apart from having to work with near- impossible KPIs that have been shoved down my throat for the year,  I have deadlines after deadlines right up my ass to deal with.

Top that up with a very frustratingly inconvenient situation when my NEW laptop decided to crash completely on me two weeks ago whilst I was in a week-long off-site training and having the IT guys confirmed that they cannot recover anything because it was badly damaged despite the fact that I took care of the precious new laptop really well, you are pretty much looking at a very wired-up, highly-strung and a stressed out freak-head!

I still don't have any laptop to work with and the temporary one they loaned to me is pretty much a useless piece of crap that has got nothing in it.

So yeah. I have been quite shit out of luck with things of late, and with work being so darn busy, I hardly have any time to sit down and mull things over to blog about.

The next few months is looking pretty grim for me. At this point, I am not looking forward of having to re-do all the work which crashed and burned in the hard-disk of my old laptop...

That could easily be at least another week of my life which I can never get back.Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk Tsk.

This is hard. Please tell me it will get better.

No comments: